February 2020 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,422 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased over the month to £74.7 billion at the end of January 2020, from a deficit of £10.9 billion at the end of December 2019.
- The funding ratio decreased from 99.4 per cent at the end of December 2019 to 95.9 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,733.9 billion and total liabilities were £1,808.6 billion.
- There were 3,257 schemes in deficit and 2,165 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of January 2020 was £209.9 billion, up from £165.6 billion at the end of December 2019.