October 2019 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,450 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have decreased over the month to £149.0 billion at the end of September 2019, from a deficit of £162.9 billion at the end of August 2019.
- The funding ratio increased from 91.5 per cent at the end of August 2019 to 92.2 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,769.3 billion and total liabilities were £1,918.2 billion.
- There were 3,584 schemes in deficit and 1,866 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of September 2019 was £265.3 billion, down from £273.5 billion at the end of August 2019.