August 2019 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,450 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased over the month to £90.7 billion at the end of July 2019, from a deficit of £51.7 billion at the end of June 2019.
- The funding level decreased from 97.0 per cent at the end of June 2019 to 95.0 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,729.8 billion and total liabilities were £1,820.5 billion.
- There were 3,396 schemes in deficit and 2,054 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of July 2019 was £218.8 billion, up from £189.3 billion at the end of June 2019.