Our diversity & inclusion (D&I) strategy highlights the achievements we’ve had so far, and we’re committed to continuing this work.
Year-on-year we want to see an increase in our representation across all areas of diversity. So far we have:
- Promoted and encouraged a diverse range of employee-led groups and networks including the Working Families Alliance and Kaleidoscope, a group for LGBTQ+
- Become a signatory to the Government’s Race At Work Charter in 2019
- Signed the Women in Finance Charter in 2018 and met our 40% target early
- We’ve succeeded in retaining valued members of staff living with disabilities or health conditions and achieved Disability Confident employer status
- Enabled flexible working/return to work/shared parental leave
Read more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion, where you can download our D&I strategy.
D&I is fundamental to our Strategic Plan. Our D&I strategy has been approved by the Board, who regularly review our progress.