What you need to do this quarter
- We’ve published the mean scores that we’ll use in the 2019/20 levy calculation. Please make sure you check the score and data held with Experian to ensure it’s correct.
- Make sure you double check the information held on The Pensions Regulator’s Exchange system for errors. If you find an error, you can raise a correction request with the levy customer support team. Read more about data corrections here.
- You'll receive your 2019/20 levy invoice from September 2019, make sure you pay it within 28 days of receipt to avoid incurring late payment interest.
- We’ve changed bank – please update any records or systems to reflect the new details.
What you need to do next quarter
- Keep an eye out for the publication of our 2020/21 consultation on the levy rules.
- Learn more about key levy deadlines for the 2019/20 levy year